Recital Hall Equipment
The Music Lab handles the following basic equipment checkout for the Recital Hall:
- Projector Remote - Which turns on the LCD projector connected to the computer in the Hall
- Wireless Microphone - Clip-on mic pack used by presenters who require amplification in the Hall.
Equipment Checkout Policies
- All Students, TAs and TFs must leave a valid student ID when using the equipment, which may only be used for the duration of a class or event.
- Faculty and Staff do not need to have an ID, but must provide an ID number or EUID to check out the equipment and must return it following their class/presentation.
- Patrons who require the equipment during a period when the lab will be closed must notify the lab assistant on duty of their need. Patrons will be allowed to checkout the equipment an hour before closing with the understanding they must return the item first thing the next day so it will be available for other patrons.
FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
The computer lab personel do not provide support for equipment in the Recital Hall. If you require training or assistance with faulty equipment please contact Tech Support at x3766.