Recital Hall / Choir Room Equipment
The Music Lab handles the following basic equipment checkout for the Recital Hall and Choir Room:
- Wireless Lavalier Microphone - Clip-on mic pack used by presenters who require amplification in the Hall.
- Wireless Vocal Microphone - Handheld microphone used by presenters who require amplification in the Hall.
Equipment Checkout Policies
- All Students, TAs, and TFs must leave a valid student ID when using the equipment, which may only be used for the duration of a class or event.
- Faculty and Staff do not need to have an ID, but must provide an ID number or EUID to check out the equipment and must return it following their class/presentation.
- Patrons who require the equipment during a period when the lab will be closed must notify the Lab Assistant on duty of their needs so they can approve the overnight checkout. Patrons must return the item first thing the next day or directly following their event so it will be available for other patrons.
Full guides to operating the AV equipment can be found here: https://audio.music.unt.edu/av